Friday, November 20, 2009

Handsome Hyrum

I decided to have my own little interview with Hyrum to truly try to capture his cute personality at age five.  Below are the questions I asked him and his word for word answers. 

What is your favorite color-"All the colors in the rainbow but pink or purple"

What is your favorite movie-"Up" and "Cars" (I prompted the movie Cars)

Who is your best friend- Lexi is my girlfriend and Boo is my special friend

What is your favorite food- Mickey Mouse Pancakes

What is your favorite song- Race Cars (When he goes to bed at night, when I sing songs to them, Ben, Hyrum and myself pretend we are driving cars in a race)

What is your favorite Church song- I Love to See the Temple

What is your favorite scripture story- Adam and Eve (Probably the only one he could think of at the time)

What do you want to be when you get big- a race car (I thinks he means race car driver) and when I get older a power ranger(never has seen the show)

What is favorite thing to do- Go to the beach because I have never been to the beach

Where is your favorite place to go and visit- Grandma and Papa Van and Grandma and Papa T.

What is your favorite thing to do at school-Write with my pencil and my paper what I have to do.

What is your favorite thing to do with dad-Going camping

What is your favorite thing to do with mom- Sing songs

What is your favorite thing to do with Ben-Play games

What is your favorite thing to do with Emmy-Good racing

Hyrum is such a joy to have in our family. He has such cute smile and a contagious laugh. He loves Ben and Emmy. He truly fits the name he was given.

He loves being with his friends; he is quite the social child. He loves it when a friend comes over to play or he gets to go to someone’s house.  Hyrum loves babies! He always takes time to stop and play with one.  Also, he is quite a ladies man! Many little girls in our ward want to marry him.

Hyrum loves to watch Biggest Losers with me.

 It is sweet to hear his little prayers.  He is so sincere and has so much faith. He truly talks with Heavenly Father when he prays. I think I need to be writing down some of the things he says in his prayers because it is so funny and cute.

He loves to play games; especially Hide n' Seek.  He also likes to play Go Fish, Memory and other games.

Hyrum also enjoys when he and I snuggle and read books together.

He is becoming an awesome soccer player. In the last four soccer games he scored eight goals!

He is swimming quite well for his age.  He can do a few strokes by himself without any help.

Hyrum loves going to school and he loves his teacher Ms. Tami. He is a great little reader.  He can now read four letter words.  He can count to 100 with some help.  He told me the other day he has a "super memory brain."

He still loves to play with his race cars and does almost every day.

Hyrum loves to climb in the tree in our front yard. 


We love our handsome Hyrum so much. He brings such a sweet spirit in our home.

3 comments:

  1. oh that was so cute! He is HaNDSOME...You forgot to say that he was a ladies man...hahaha..no all the girls want to marry Hyrum...so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a good kid to have as your oldest. What a good example for his siblings.

    ReplyDelete