Friday, February 24, 2012

Ben and Emmy's Class Valentine's Day Party

On February 13th, I had the opportunity to go in and help with Ben and Emmy's class Valentine's party.  One of my favorite things to do is to help with my kids' class parties. The kids were excited to see me when I came in the door.
The class did many fun things at their party. The kids first decorated their Valentines Bags.

They played Don't Eat Cupid

Cupid's Arrow (they tried to get an arrow into a box)

 Decorated a heart cupcake

 and made cute Valentine's crafts.

 The kids were divided up into boys and girls to do the fun activities.

  At the end of the party, the kids exchanged valentines.  Ben and Emmy were so excited to pass out their special cards that they worked so hard on. 

The kids made the cutest Valentine Hearts to give their sweet teacher Miss Lisa.
 Overall, I would say the kids had a fantastic Valentine's Party at their school. It was fun to go in and celebrate this fun holiday of  LOVE with them.


No comments:

Post a Comment