Monday, October 17, 2016

Brigham is One Month Old

About the middle of September, my baby Brigham turned one month old.  I have decided that time is flying way too fast with this sweet little boy.

1 Month: Newborn diapers
 Newborn clothes
Starting to give a good five six hours of sleep at night

Loves to look at the light
Loves to be held
Loves baths
Loves to eat

Around the time he turned one month old, we went to the doctor and he weighed 8lbs 7 oz and measured around 21 1/2 inches long.

Things that I fell in love with about Brigham when he was one month old:

I loved it when he would stick his little bum out to stretch.

When he was tired, but still wanted to see what was going on, he would open one eye and keep the other eye closed.

He has big blue eyes! 

I loved when he would raise his eyebrows and he forehead would wrinkle up. 

I loved stroking his hairy ears and hair when we would nurse.

I would also enjoy stroking his skinny legs and big feet while he would nurse, too.


I loved smelling him! There is nothing quite like a newborn smell.  Even Lucy and Emmy would always comment on how great he smells.

Brigham is a snuggly thing and loves to be held.



We are still completely in love with this little boy. We are so blessed to have him in our lives.









No comments:

Post a Comment