Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Valentine's Day

We had a great Valentine's Day. We started the day off with pink pancakes and and eggs for breakfast.
The kids worked hard (a couple days before) to make me beautiful valentines.
Cute crafts were made at school.That night, we had a fabulous dinner. We had twice baked potatoes, fillet minion, vegtables, rolls, shrimp and chocolate covered strawberries.

Brandon and I gave each of the kids a coloring book and a balloon for Valentine's Day. I gave Brandon a fondant rolling pin and he gave me a movie.

I can't forget that Hyrum and Ben gave Emmy flowers and I received some beautiful flowers from Brandon. The boys thought they were so cool giving flowers to their special sister.

Overall, it was a fun holiday for our little family. It was wonderful to see the love that everyone has for each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment