Friday, July 29, 2011

Pedicures

While in Utah, Emmy went with my mom, Camille, Tracy and myself to get pedicures done. Emmy didn't get an official pedicure, but she got her fingernails and toenails painted. She thought she was so big being able to come with the girls. When my mom told her she would get to go, she said, "I know." I think she thinks that it is just expected that she would go with all the girls.

We went to get our nails done on June 15th. Emmy loved all the different nail polish that she could pick from. She finally decided on the color purple and pink, one for her hands and one for her toes. She also picked glitter to add for a top coat.


She was in heaven! She loved every minute of her time that she spent with the girls. She thought her finger and toes were pretty fancy.

No comments:

Post a Comment