Thursday, December 1, 2011

More to Love

On Monday I took Lucy to the doctor to investigate her tummy. We had already tried gripe water, gas drops, me eliminating things from my diet etc. The doctor decided to try and put her on some medicine for reflux and so far it seems to have helped. Anyways, at the visit to the doctor my "little" almost eight week old came in at a whopping 13 lbs and 3 oz. (Bath time pictures are from this week).Mind you I just put on a clean fresh diaper and she was hungry. According to the doctor, she was above the 95th percentile and off the charts.

The pictures of her in the car are from her first road trip home from Dallas. I love her rolls and her cute chubby cheeks. Her neck is to DIE for. She is so stinking cute. I am loving every minute I have with her and praying that time slows down.

No comments:

Post a Comment