Monday, April 23, 2012

Hunger Games

On Thursday, March 22nd was a night that I had looked forward to for a long time. It was the night before the release date of the infamous movie The Hunger Games.  To prepare for this wonderful night, a good friend Sheriece invited everyone over to her house to make awesome shirts for the highly anticipated night.  She was so sweet to have everyone over to house and very encouraging as I stressed out while making my shirt.  

Whitney invited me to come over to her house and make a shirt with her and Starla on Wednesday of that week. I went and made my sister a shirt. 

On the 22nd, I was so excited. I got dressed in my shirt and did my hair an make-up while listening to music. I met up with a couple of girls to enjoy some frozen yogurt before we went to the theater to make sure we got the best seats for the movie.
Lining up outside waiting to be let in.
Caitlin, Whitney, Starla, Yadhyra, Sheriece, Me and Meagan



 Starla, Whitney and I
Jeanette and I


Sheriece and Jeanette
 It was fun to chat with all the wonderful ladies while waiting for the movie to start at 12:01.
The movie... I really liked it. Was it as good as the book? No.  What movie is actually as good as the book it is based off of?  Were there things I would have liked to have seen different? Yes.  However, I was disappointed when the movie was over.  It was such a fun night! I love hanging out with my friends here in Memphis and will miss them when I leave.  

1 comment:

  1. Y'all are so cute! The movie was so fun! I went for my birthday with my hubby. I love watching characters I love come to life in a movie. Even if the movie is missing stuff, it's always fun to see my characters alive!

    Kathryn
    Clean Teen Fiction

    ReplyDelete