Thursday, April 5, 2012

Lucy at Five Months

Since Lucy is officially six months old I thought I would post about her time when she was five months (The pictures of her taken with the pink and yellow flower were taken on the 6th of March). 

Oh how I love this sweet girl. She is such a sweetheart.
I love looking in her big blue eyes. They melt me, especially when she smiles.
   Love her big smile. She always has the biggest smile when I go to get her from her crib.
  Everywhere we go people stop to look at our sweetheart. I love showing her off.
Lucy had some big firsts when she was five months old.   She tried her first taste of rice cereal and LOVED it.  It is so funny to see her attack the spoon of cereal. You would think that I starve her and that she was wasting away.  She also makes cute little grunting noises because she get so excited to eat.

During the month of March, Lucy went to the zoo for the very first time with some friends.  She slept most of the time in her carseat.

Also, she tried out her exerciser during March and has really gotten the hang of it.


Lucy went with our family, for her first time, to the Children's Museum here in Memphis.  The big kids got a kick out of when I would make Lucy dance to the music in front of a green screen.
Lucy is sooo close to rolling over. However, she does scoot herself places on her back. 

Lucy loves her siblings and always has the biggest smile for them.  Hyrum, Ben and Emmy all love their little sister Lucy.

Lucy has really been starting to grab and hold many things.  The kids think it is hilarious when she knocks down a cup.  Lucy is seeming to really be enjoying her toys a lot more since she has been able to grab them.  It is cute to see her focus so hard on grabbing the object in front of her.

Lucy loves to grab at my hair. She loves it when I swing it in her face.

It seems as if some teeth are trying to poke through in Lucy's mouth.  Her pour mouth seems swollen. Plus, she has had large amounts of drool and her hands are always in her mouth.

One of my favorite things to do with Lucy is to hold her close and sing I am a Child of God  to her.  She seems to really enjoy it and so do I.  I love when she nurses off to sleep and I snuggle her close for a few minutes before I put her down to bed. Those are the moments I treasure. When the other kids are in bed and I am rocking my baby Lucy. 

I love kissing Lucy.  I love kissing her lips, her cheeks, her neck etc.  She is so kissable. I also love tickling Lucy. It is so much fun to hear her little grunt/laugh as I pin her chubby arms above her head and tickle her.

Lucy has been enjoying going on walks in the stroller with me outside.  

Lucy has a special smile for her daddy. She enjoys having some daddy time.

Lucy is getting better at sleeping through the night, but she isn't consistent yet. Someday.


 We love our sweet Lucy! I am so lucky to be her mother and have her in our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment