Sunday, May 5, 2013

Lucy's First Official Day of Nursery

On April 14th, Lucy went to nursery for her first official time.
 She and I have popped into nursery a few times in the last little bit for singing time to get her used to the idea of going there. On the 14th, Daddy dropped Lucy off since we know that it is a little hard for her to leave mommy.  She sang songs, colored pictures, ate snacks and stayed there the whole time (which is a big deal for her).
 Hopefully, things will continue to get better and she will be a little happier when she goes.   I love these pictures.  I think they fully display her spunky, stubborn and crazy personality!


2 comments:

  1. She is so cute! I am glad it went well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job, Lucy! I love that bright floral dress. Super cute :)

    ReplyDelete