Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Manassa Pioneer Days Fair

After the 5K run, our family enjoyed the parade, where all my big kids were able to walk and support the swim team.



Next, we went to the fair.  The kids LOVE going to the fair.  Everyone had a great time.


It is one of the highlights of the summer.  Brandon and I split up with the kids for a lot of the time that we were at the fair.

I was so proud of my big kids. My kids went on rides that they were to scared to go on last year.


Lucy absolutely loved the caurosel. She also enjoyed some other rides too. It was too funny, for every ride that she would go on, Lucy would sit in the exact same spot. She is my creature of habit.


It started to rain, so we took the kids home for awhile and then went back in the evening and rode the rides for a long time.

It was such a fun way to spend a summer Saturday.












No comments:

Post a Comment