Monday, June 1, 2015

Sledding

One day, toward the end of January, my friend asked me if I wanted to take our kids sledding. I said YES! We packed up the van with little kids, sleds, and lunch. 

It took us about a hour to reach to the sledding site. We took a few pictures, Lucy went down the hill once and the other kids did not want to go sledding down the hill at all.

We ate our lunch in the car and then went home.

I have come to realize that some of the best laid plans don't happen the way I envision, but at least I try!

Lucy did look cute in her snow gear! 

1 comment:

  1. I think it's great that you took the kids sledding! I'm excited for Edwin to be a little bigger, so maybe we can go this coming winter. Even if they just want to stand and look at the hill haha :)

    ReplyDelete