Monday, July 13, 2015

Spring Break Fun

The end of March brought the week of Spring Break for the kids. Brandon even took off a couple of the days from work and came and played with us in Albuquerque.

We headed south for a few days of fun as a family with our good friends. One of the fun places we went to was a trampoline place.

I only took a couple of pictures and then put the camera away.  I was too busy having fun with my family to take pictures.  These pictures below are of the kids jumping into a massive pit of foam squares. Even Brandon and I got in on the fun! Brandon has quite the trampoline skills!

Going to a trampoline place was the perfect way to start off our weekend of adventure. 

1 comment:

  1. How fun! I can't wait for Edwin and Kate to be big enough to try this :)

    ReplyDelete