Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Easter Clothes and Pictures

Since Easter fell on General Conference weekend this year, the kids didn't get a chance to wear their cute Easter clothes to church on Easter. They wore their fancy Easter clothes this past Sunday, on the 11th, to church. I was able to have everyone ready a few minutes early that day and snap some pictures. I think the kids look adorable, however, I am a little biased.
What kind of photo shoot would it be if my kids didn't do a silly picture.At least we got one that was pretty decent.

6 comments:

  1. Adorable! I love that you are so good at taking group pictures of the kids. Glad that you are well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! your kids are so stinking cute in their matching outfits! they are getting so big!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! Love the colors!!! And their smiles are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are just so cute! I love boys in ties and Emmie is so cute in her little dress and beautiful hair!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have every reason to think they look cute cause they are DARLING!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Emmy's hair is so cute I love that you do it in curlers. I used to have that every Saturday night...she's so sweet and adorable. and the boys, they couldn't be more handsome!

    ReplyDelete