Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Mr. & Mrs.

Sean and Tracy were married June 18th in the Boise Temple. Everything was beautiful that day; espescially, the bride. I loved how happy Sean and Tracy looked as the came out of the temple.Emmy would go up to Tracy all day and give her a big hug. She wanted to stay as close to Tracy as possible.
Their reception at the lodge was beautiful! Everything seemed to have turned out perfectly that day.Emmy loved being able to hold Tracy's dress while she walked or hold Tracy's bouquet for her. Emmy loved it when she was able to get a tulip from Tracy's bouquet.The kids favorite part (other then trying to catch Sean and Tracy kissing on the lips and swimming in the pool at the hotel), was decorating Sean and Tracy's car. They loved every minute! They anxiously ran back to Sean and Tracy after the job of decorating the car was finished and eagerly told them what they did to their car.The only bummer of the day was the fact that I had my camera on the wrong setting(it was on the wrong setting my whole trip) as a result, the pictures are a little blurry.

We are so happy for Sean and Tracy. We love Tracy already and think she is a great addition to our family.

1 comment:

  1. I love that Emmy went around giving Tracy hugs! I have pictures of my niece giving me hugs on our wedding day. She was 2 at the time. It is so adorable :) And that temple is really interesting. I've never seen that one.

    ReplyDelete