Monday, June 11, 2012

Emmy Lost Her 1st and 2nd Tooth

On April 26th, I was making dinner when I heard this cute little woohoo from Emmy.  I thought she let out that excited noise because she won the game she was playing with the boys. I was mistaken.  Emmy enthusiastically and proudly came into the kitchen to show me the tooth she lost. 
She was so excited!!
 
 I could hear Ben mumbling about how Emmy would have more money than him now.  It made me laugh.  Emmy made sure to put it under her pillow that night.   The Tooth Fairy did not disappoint, in the morning, Emmy found $1 and a note from the Tooth Fairy. Emmy felt rich and it was fun to see her excitement and thrill at finally being her turn to have the Tooth Fairy come for her tooth. It was so cute to hear Emmy in the following days tell everyone that she lost her first tooth and show everyone the missing space in her mouth.

Around May 19th Emmy came to me with a bloody mouth and showed me her second tooth that she lost.

Once again, the Tooth Fairy came and left Emmy a $1 for her tooth.  Emmy is quite the rich lady now.  I know Emmy was so excited about this right of passage for a child, but it makes me sad that my sweet Emmy is growing up to quick.  We sure love that girl!

1 comment: