Thursday, June 21, 2012

Girls Night and Fathers and Sons

Back in the middle of May, the boys had their Fathers and Sons camping trip and Emmy and I had our girls night.   The boys have been talking about this camping trip for a long time.  They were very excited to go camping with their dad.  Emmy was also excited to spend some time with just the girls.  I think it is safe to say that both parties had a great time.


Earlier in the day, the kids and I stopped at the store so they could pick out some fun treats to have for their fun night.

I met Brandon at his work with the car packed and ready to go.

  We moved the girls to his car and we both set out on our adventures.  The boys had a wonderful time playing catch and climbing on the toy equipment.

 Hyrum and Ben also enjoyed the S'mores and starbursts they roasted.  They spent the late night hours with Brandon playing a Monopoly card game that they really enjoy. 

After we dropped off the boys, Emmy went to T-Ball practice and then we started our fun night. 
Emmy told me that she wanted to go to the restaurant where she can have Mac and Cheese. 

So, once again we headed to McCallisters. Afterwards, we headed to Sweet Cece's, our favorite yogurt stop in town. Of course she put in her favorite, chocolate rocks. 

 Then, on our way home we stopped at Redbox so she could pick out a movie for us to watch. She picked a Barbie movie.  Lucy, Emmy and I snuggled in my bed and watched her movie and had treats. Emmy was so eager to share her treats with me.  It was really cute.  I think Emmy's favorite part was that she got to sleep in my bed that night. She tries to sneak into sleep by me any chance she can get!  I loved every moment with Emmy and Lucy.  Emmy was so happy to have me to herself.  It was a great night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment