Thursday, August 30, 2012

9 Years and Counting...

On June 7th, Brandon and I celebrated our 9th wedding anniversary! I can't believe it has been that long. 

Brandon once again left little tokens of his love for me to find all over the house that day.

  He is such a thoughtful and loving man!   I am lucky to have him!     I made him a candy board poster  and gave him some movies to celebrate our special day.

 The kids thought that it was awesome that it was our anniversary.  After dinner, they each came and did nine different tricks for us in a talent show.  It was cute and fun to watch the kids.  The kids also drew us many pictures.  It was a good easy day.

That weekend, we got a baby sitter and went out to dinner at one of our favorite places in Memphis to eat, Las Deliscias.


 The food did not disappoint. Next, we stopped by a cute yummy cupcake place.

After our cupcakes, we went and played putt-putt and did batting cages.  It reminded me of when we were dating.






 Brandon and I had so much fun together laughing and talking. We ended the night, by using our tickets to buy some sour warheads.  Yep, they were sour!


 It was such a great night. 

I love Brandon so much. He is such a good man who takes such good care of me and the kids.  He is so understanding, thoughtful and loving.  I couldn't have asked for anyone better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment