Thursday, May 21, 2015

Emmy and Lucy's Chocolates

One thing about my Emmy is that she loves to create things. The messier the better! She is very adventurous and is always thinking of how she can reuse something into a newer and better creation. When she was younger, she was always in the trash looking for new treasures. I blame her for all the dishes that I am missing.

She saved her plastic insert from her advent calendar from Christmas.  Emmy begged me to allow her to melt and make her own chocolates.

One day, I gave in and allowed her and Lucy to make princess chocolates. They had a wonderful time together, even though they were a little messy.

I try to look at as a chance for sister bonding and for Emmy to be able to explore her creative juices! 

As you can tell, the girls loved every minute!

No comments:

Post a Comment