Sunday, March 13, 2016

First Day of School 2015

  The kids were so excited and a little nervous for the first day of school. 

The first day of school morning brought Papa pancakes, eggs and bacon with orange juice to drink.  I used whipped cream to write what grade the kids would be going into.

Hyrum started fifth grade this year. I am still in denial that my little boy has grown up so fast. This year is his last year in the Elementary School. It seems like just yesterday he was starting kindergarten and I was in tears. I may have been emotional once again when I dropped him off to school.  Hyrum is such a sweetheart! I love that he still will give me a kiss on the forehead and hugs.  Fifth grade has been good to him.

My beautiful Emmy is growing up just as fast! She is such a beautiful girl inside and out.  Emmy has beautiful brown eyes and a smile that lights up the room. Also, I can't fail to mention how smart she is. This 3rd grade year Brandon and I made the choice to separate Ben and Emmy. I think it is safe to say that we made the correct choice. Emmy has grown academically leaps and bounds this year.

My silly and smart Ben was more than ready to go back to school and start third grade.  He was eager to see his friends and to learn.  My Ben is like a sponge and soaks up whatever knowledge he can.   I love his brown eyes and his hundreds of freckles. Sometimes I forget that he still needs his mama from time to time. 

Of course since the big kids had their picture taken, Lucy had to get in on the action too. Lucy was so excited to start preschool in a week or so.

The kids had a great first day at school and have been having a fantastic school year!

No comments:

Post a Comment