Sunday, March 13, 2016

Salt Lake Temple

 Another event we loved on our trip to Utah August 2015, was when we went to the Salt Lake City Temple when my cousin was married to Nick.

The kids absolutely loved the temple! They also enjoyed spending time with our awesome cousins.

I loved the shots I was able to take of my family around the temple.


I have been blessed with having such a wonderful extended family. They have always supported us and shown our family so much love.

It was fun to eat at The Roof in Salt Lake for the wedding luncheon.


Emmy thought Ellyn was a beautiful bride, as we all did. 



The kids thought the reception was awesome; especially, the ice cream machine.

The kids had an absolute ball decorating the bride and groom's car.

It was a fun night and a great way to end our trip to Utah.


No comments:

Post a Comment