Sunday, July 9, 2017

Trip to Utah- January 2017






Back in January, my family held a huge celebration celebrating my grandma's 85th birthday, my grandpa's 90th birthday and my grandparents' 65 wedding anniversary.

I decided that I wanted to be there for the grand celebration.  I pack up the kids and headed to Utah for the weekend.  We went half way one night and stayed at a hotel.  The kids absolutely loved swimming in the pool.
We kept our trip a surprise so we could surprise my grandparents and boy did we ever!

We did many fun things on our trip. The kids loved making bread with papa!
Brigham enjoyed reading books with grandma.

Briggy and McCall got to spend sometime bonding!
Even Millie was able to enjoy some Briggy loves!
I was able to go to the temple with my extended family members. We went to a fun dinner celebrating my grandparents.

We even went to a BYU basketball game.

We went to my grandparents' home on Sunday night, just like I did growing up, to enjoy our family. The kids absolutely loved playing games with family members. 


The girls absolutely loved the other girls that were found. 
Briggy was passed around and snuggled and loved by all.
Emmy was so proud of her bread she made and gave a loaf to grandma!


 Emmy loved her back scratches with grandma!

I am beyond grateful that the kids and I made the trip to Utah.  Little did I know that a few short months later my wonderful grandpa would pass away. If there is one thing I learned from that trip it would be to take time to do what matters most. 

No comments:

Post a Comment