Sunday, July 25, 2010

7 years...

On June 7th Brandon and I celebrated our seventh anniversary. It is hard to believe that we have been married for so long. Then other times it I can't remember when we haven't been married.Brandon was so cute, he planned a fun weekend to celebrate. He contacted one of our friends in the ward and asked them if they wouldn't mind watching our kids for the evening and the next morning. Around 4:30 I got a text from him telling me to drop off the kids and head to a location. Brandon planned where we were eating and found a nice hotel that he got a steal of a deal for. He did everything! The only thing I needed to do was pack for myself and drop the kids off.

We had dinner at a Mexican restaurant and went and saw Prince of Persia.

We had such a great time just the two of us! It has been along time since we truly celebrated our anniversary. I am lucky to have such a sweetheart. He is very thoughtful and caring. Brandon is such a great dad and our kids love him. Seven years and three kids later, I couldn't have asked for a better man. He is perfect for me! Thank you for loving me, smooch! I will love you forever!

5 comments:

  1. How fun! I hope you guys had a great anniversary and congrats on 7 years!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!! Happy 7 years! Can you believe that when we first met, you guys had been married 2 years and we'd only been married a week?! Holy Cow! We are SO catching up! We miss you both (and all) SOOOOO much. We are ready (still) to be neighbors again.
    Um, and Natalie...you look beyond amazing! GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so adorable....you guys are great together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! That's so cute :) I love the wedding pictures too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun! What a wonderful surprise! Happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete