Thursday, July 15, 2010

Fathers' and Sons'

Back in May, the boys and Brandon participated in the Fathers' and Sons' campout. The boys were so excited to go. They were thrilled when I took them shopping to the store to get stuff for smores and other fun camping treats.They were so excited when Brandon came home from work that Friday. They were more than ready to get in the car and be on their way.
We were worried about the rain that day. There was tons. However, it ended up that where the boys went camping it was pretty dry.

From what Brandon told me, they had a great time.

Emmy was so pleased to have her night out with me. We went out to dinner. After dinner, I let her pick out a movie (she picked a Dora one). Earlier in the day, when we went shopping with the boys, she got to pick out her snack that we would have that night. She enjoyed her treat while I painted her nails and watched the movie.I was grateful for the opportunity that I hadto spend one-on-one time with my her. She is such a sweet girl and has a fun personality. That night was so much fun with Emmy. I think she had a great time too.I am also grateful for a husband who takes time out of his busy schedule to spend time and take our boys camping. He is such a great daddy!

1 comment: