Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Night of Fireworks

On July 5th, in Utah, we did some fireworks in the front yard. To start the evening off, the kids did the pull fireworks Brandon sent. Next, the kids had a blast playing with poppers.Grandma bought a small box of fireworks at the store for the kids to enjoy.They loved the fireworks! Sometimes the kids thought that the fireworks were too loud. It was fun when our friend Clayne sent off the crazy fireworks. Hyrum found a silly place to sit and watch the fireworks.To end the night, the kids had fun with sparklers. The kids had such a great time that night; they loved our night of fireworks.

2 comments:

  1. oh my goodness, your kids are so grown up! You know, the other day I ran across a really old sacrament bulletin from when we lived in Rexburg, and your names where on it! We were in the same ward in Rexburg, that goes to show you how much I remember about those days. Anyway, I hope you guys are good. Cute little family. Your twins are so big! I remember them in NURSERY! TTYL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved having fireworks as a kid. Super fun!

    ReplyDelete