Tuesday, March 15, 2011

The Letter "S"

Ben and Emmy and I had a letter S day back in February. First, I showed them the letter S. We talked about what it looked like and what sound the letter makes.

Next, we went through my bag. I filled up my bag with various items around our house that started with the letter S. The kids would rotate taking turns picking out an item. We would talk about the item and how its name began with the letter S.

We sang Once There Was a Snowman. I also think we sang another song, but I can't remember what it was.

We read the adorable book All You Need For a Snowman. Afterwords, the kids made a cute snowman made out of cotton balls. I loved all the little snowflakes the added to their picture.

For snack we had suckers.

It was a fun morning to just focus on these two birds of mine and do some fun preschool activities with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment