Monday, May 2, 2011

Natalie's and Brandon's Birthdays

I was completely spoiled on my birthday this year. My parents watched the kids while I went to go and get a pedicure. It was heaven!

After we picked Hyrum up from school, we went to Chuck E. Cheese. Like always, the kids had a great time. Emmy hit the jackpot on many of the games that she played.

We picked up pizza on the way home. I was spoiled rotten by my parents and siblings. I received many nice presents.We also celebrated Brandon's birthday as well since my parents wouldn't be able to celebrate his special day. Brandon was also spoiled. To finish the night, we had cake and ice cream and watched Tangled as a family. It was a fantastic birthday!!

1 comment:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU GUYS!!! How lame that we missed them...again:( We miss you all too too much. We are going to be in Utah for Memorial Day -- want to meet up with us there? Pretty Please?!?!?

    ReplyDelete