Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Papa and Grandma's Visit

We did many fun things while my parents were here visiting. Unfortunately, I didn't take as many pictures as I would have liked. I think that had to to do with the fact that sometimes I stayed home since I wasn't feeling well and my parents took the kids to the park multiple times, to pick strawberries and other fun adventures.

Below is a picture of the list the kids made of things they wanted to do with Grandma and Papa when they came.My mom got in an exam from Brandon while they were visiting.
One of the things I did take pictures of was when we took the kids to Shelby Farms. I love these pictures since I feel like they really show how much my little monkeys love their grandparents.Another thing we did was go to a new amazing park that is so close to our park. The kids had a fantastic time. The kids love it when Papa plays tag with them.Before my parents left, we checked Hyrum out of school to go to lunch. Hyrum thought he was so cool being checked out from school. He loved every minute of his time with his Papa and Grandma before they headed off back to Utah.We loved having my parents here. We are so lucky to see them so often even though we live far apart.

No comments:

Post a Comment