Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Policeman Hyrum

During the end of April, Hyrum's school hosted a career day. The school invited people of various occupations to come and speak to the students about their job. The students were invited to dress up in the occupation that they would like to be when they grew up.

Hyrum was insistent on being a police man. I tried to talk him into a race car driver (which he wanted to be for so long and we had a costume), but I couldn't convince him. He wanted to dress-up like a police man while he spoke to a police man. He also said that he does want to be a police man.Luckily, a friend in our ward had a costume we could borrow that her son wore for Halloween. Hyrum was so proud to be dressed as a police man and loved all the compliment he got at home and at school. I thought he looked pretty cute myself. He is after all my handsome Hyrum!

No comments:

Post a Comment