Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Beautiful Emmy

Oh how I love my sweet Emmy! I remember looking at her shortly after she was born and thinking she was the most beautiful baby girl in the world. I loved her from the moment I saw her and nothing has changed. She still is beautiful and I still love her more than words can say.Emmy loves to draw, color, cut, paint, etc. Anything crafty, she loves it.Emmy loves her brothers and always wants to be part of the fun they are having.

Emmy loves going to school. She loves learning and having fun with her friends. Emmy is doing
such a great job reading. She can read/sound out many words and is progressing really well.

Emmy loves soccer and is such a fantastic player. She gets in there with all the boys and plays aggressive.Emmy loves to help out in the kitchen. She is always on my counter trying to help me with anything and everything I try to make.

Emmy gives such big loves. You haven't had a hug until you have had one from Emmy.Emmy is still shy, but will warm up after awhile. Emmy is also very scared of dogs. Terrified might be the accurate word to use in this instance.

Emmy loves to read and being read to.

Emmy loves all holidays and gets into them.

Emmy loves Lucy and is so excited to have a baby sister. Emmy will proudly show off Lucy to anybody and everybody. It is wonderful to see how much she loves her sister. She can't wait for Lucy to come and sleep in her room.How we love our dear beautiful Emmy. We are so lucky to have her as part of our family. She is smart, beautiful, talented, shows much love and kindness for others. She is the best five year old girl around!

No comments:

Post a Comment