Thursday, November 3, 2011

Other Halloween Fun

On October 27th, Brandon had the great idea to take the kids to a local corn maze. On Thursdays, the corn maze had free hay rides, bon fires and other fun things. However, that Thursday, it was rainy so the hay ride was canceled. Brandon did take things to make s'mores with the kids and I know the kids enjoyed that fun treat. The kids came home smokey and tired, but I think they enjoyed some time with dad.
On October 30th, the kids and I made yummy sugar cookies. Brandon was in charge of Lucy! The kids did a great job rolling out the dough and using the cookie cutters. They had a great time! Can you tell that Emmy loves this skirt? I got it on clearance after Halloween last year and she has worn it like crazy. I have totally got my moneys worth.The kids loved eating their creations at the end of the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment