Friday, November 18, 2011

Sweet Ben

Our lives wouldn't be the same without our sweet and happy Ben. One of my first memories of him is holding and rocking him in the NICU singing to him I am a Child of God as we snuggled close. There was such a sweet spirit in the room. It is one of my treasured memories about my sweet Ben.
Ben is such a ball full of energy. Rarely does he sit still. Most of the time he is running, skipping, jumping every where he goes.

Ben has quite the sense of humor and thinks many things are funny. He always has a smile on his face. He is a happy kid who loves life!

Ben loves to be silly and crazy and have lots of fun. He has a great laugh and always has a little sparkle in his eyes that testifies of his enjoyment.Ben is quite friendly and will go up to anybody and strike up a conversation.

Ben loves learning new things and always asks lots of questions.

Ben loves going to school. He is a FANTASTIC reader. He is so smart. When Hyrum does his homework, Ben hops up to the table with him and does writes Hyrum's spelling words with him.Ben and Hyrum are best buds. Ben thinks Hyrum walks on water and tries to be just like him.

Ben and Emmy have a special bond. They always seem to have a great time together (when they aren't fighting).

I love that Ben randomly tells me that he loves me many times. It just melts my heart.

I love his big brown eyes and long eyelashes.

Ben has been loving his cowboy boots recently and wears them often.Ben was concerned about my owie for a long time after I had Lucy. He asked me quite often if my owie was getting better.

Ben comments all the time about how cute Lucy is and that he loves her. However, he isn't a big fan of holding her.

When Ben sings, he sings loud. I love hearing him sing during primary.

When Ben gets really excited about something, he talks really fast and you have to pay really close attention to him or you can't understand him. He won't stop talking until he has said all he wanted to say. It is pretty funny.Ben loves to read.

Ben loves to play with cars.

Ben hates getting his picture taken. That is why he looks grumpy in most of the pictures that I take. The only way he let me take the picture below is because he has vampire teeth in.
We are so grateful to have Ben Boo in our family. He bring much laughter and joy into our lives. He is the funniest, cutest, smartest five year old boy we know! We love you Ben!

No comments:

Post a Comment