Saturday, March 17, 2012

Beautiful Weather

We have had one of the most mildest winters ever out here in Memphis.  Lucy, as well as the other kids, and I have been enjoying the beautiful weather.

We have gone on walks together in our neighborhood looking for secret paths as well as letting Lucy watch the kids play in our front yard while sitting in the stroller.

 Emmy insisted on wearing the hat.
I think she looks pretty cute. I love how Emmy insists on having a picture taken together with her baby sister. 
I hope they are always close.  I love these pictures of Lucy that were taken in February. Of course my boys didn't hold still long enough for pictures.

I love Lucy's sweet smile.

 Lucy's eyes are beautiful.
 We hope the weather continues to be so nice and that it doesn't get hot here too quick!

No comments:

Post a Comment