Friday, March 7, 2014

Valentine's Day Fun

 I love the holidays with my kids. They get so excited over everything. I love that they are thrilled to share the love pillow with everyone in our family. It makes me smile when I see them write little love notes for each other and put them on the intended's bed or in their Valentine's Day mail box. 

Our Valentine's excitement this year included Hyrum and Brandon working very hard on the Love Machine as Hyrum's Valentine box (the place where his class puts their Valentine's for him). As you can tell, my two boys slaved over this metallic beauty trying to recreate Brandon's own memorable robot box from years ago. Love Machine even rode in the front seat on the way to school; there was even a seat belt in place. 

We loved getting Valentine's in the mail from Grandma, Millie  and Papa and Hot Chocolate Grandma.

The kids loved receiving their Val-o-grams from Brandon, Lucy and I at school.
I caved and bought the girls some fun Valentine's necklaces...they loved them. 
The kids also had a wonderful time at their class Valentine's Day parties and loved exploring their valentines from their friends and eating lots of candy when they came home from school. It was a great way to start our Valentine's celebration!


No comments:

Post a Comment