Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Everything

Ben, Emmy and I have had some good times together while this cute little guy is at school. Doesn't he look handsome in his superman shirt? I think so.

Of course we have done some puzzles. As well as played with play dough. We love going to story time at the library. At story time, a few books are read and then the kids are able to do a craft. The kids love playing on the computer. The websites that they like are PBS kids and Starfall. Emmy was so proud of the crown that she made on the computer. She printed it out all by herself! She has some idea in her head that she has the letter "o" in her name. As a result, be low is princess Emoy.I thought Emmy looked so cute one day that I had to take her picture.The kids were so excited when they helped me make banana bread. They thought they were pretty hot stuff being my big helpers. Ben and Emmy loved licking the beaters.I think one of Hyrum's new favorite foods is banana bread. He really liked it.

The kids still love picking Hyrum up from school and are anxious to see what he has in his backpack. Hyrum is still in love with his teacher and is having a great time at school. Below is a picture of him and a fun policeman hat that he made at school for community helpers week. He was so proud of his hat!The kids are in heaven when Brandon comes home, as well as myself. He is such an amazing daddy and the kids love him so much. I say a prayer of thanks every day for being married to such a great man.

No comments:

Post a Comment