Sunday, October 3, 2010

First Day of Preschool-Part 1

We decided to try a different preschool for Ben and Emily. The preschool was at a local high school here with the high school students teaching the class. We tried it for a month. The kids were always telling me they didn't want to go. They wanted to go to preschool with their friends. It made me very sad to see their disappointment and displeasure with school. I wanted them to have the best possible experience that they could at preschool which would start them off on a road of learning. I was unsure of what to do with them, but as soon as Brandon and I decided it would be better for them to go to the preschool Hyrum went to we felt peace. The kids will start their first day at Ms. Tami's this week on Wednesday. They are very excited. However, I couldn't resist posting these pictures of the kids on their first day to school at the high school preschool since they looked so cute. I will take more pictures on Wednesday of their official first day at preschool.

1 comment:

  1. Aw they look great! It looks like Ben has some really red hair. And I love Emily's bow!

    ReplyDelete