Sunday, October 24, 2010

First Official Soccer Games of the Season

The kids had their first official soccer game of the season on October 2nd. The kids were so excited to go to their first game.

I love the fact that Ben and Emmy were holding hands on the field before the game started (no prompting).Ben and Emmy are getting to be such good little players. Ben really gets in the thick of it and is quite the aggressive. Emmy has also increased her number of kicks that actually make contact with the ball. It is so cute to see them run on the field and play. They love every minute; especially if there is dirt to play with.

Hyrum has improved so much as well this season. No goals yet, but he has had many close shots and is becoming a good little goalie(the position I enjoyed playing the most when I was young). Hyrum's soccer team has also improved in their soccer skills and their ability to work as a team.

The only picture I took of Hyrum's first game. I helped Brandon with the subs for the games. I also forgot to take pictures.

This soccer season has already been lots of fun and the kids are having a great time. I love the fact that they are doing something keeps them active and moving around.

1 comment:

  1. I love that Ben and Emmy are holding hands too. How sweet.
    Sounds like another fun season!

    ReplyDelete