Saturday, October 16, 2010

Grateful for the Good Days

I am grateful for the good days. The days were things run so smoothly in the morning. The days when I don't have to nag my kids a million times to eat their breakfast, get dressed, brush their teeth, make their beds,etc. Last Friday was one of those days.Of course they wouldn't be my kids without a silly picture! Do you like how Emmy is looking at Hyrum in most of these pictures? You can tell that she thinks her big brother hung the moon.All the kids had school that day and they were all excited to go sporting their new Halloween shirt for the season. The kids have been so excited for Halloween this year! I love how Emmy and Hyrum are holding hands (no prompting from mom to do so). You could tell that the kids really love each other that day. The kids were so happy just to be alive and be together it seemed. It was such a great morning. I am grateful for those good days.

3 comments:

  1. Such cute pictures! Those good days are pretty awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those days are the best. Too bad they don't happen every day, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you--thanks for sharing one of your good days! the halloween shirts are fun.

    ReplyDelete