Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Our Ballerina

Emmy has been wanting to take dance classes for a LONG time, years even.  We told her that when we moved, she would be able to take dance classes.  As a result, Emmy would often talk with excitement about how when we moved, she would start dance class.    Emmy was so excited when we went to sign her up for ballet lessons and was thrilled when I bought her dance clothes and shoes. 

On August 31st was Emmy's first day of dance.



 I thought Emmy looked so cute in her dance clothes.  I think Emmy thought she was pretty fancy herself.    It was so much fun to watch her. 





You could tell that she was loving every minute.  She had a cute little smile on her face that let me know that she was happy and having a great time. 

Emmy met a cute friend named Mollie, who is in our ward, that she takes dance classes with. 


I was so proud of my little girl, who quite often tends to be timid and shy, for trying her best at something new.  She is such a cute little ballerina. 

No comments:

Post a Comment