Monday, September 23, 2013

Crawdad Fishing and Cooking


After the fireworks, a lot of my family were going crawdad fishing! Hyrum really wanted to go so my parents took him to go fishing.  Hyrum loved every minute of going crawdad fishing and he declared it was his favorite part of the trip. 

The next day, we went to my aunt Julene's house where my cousin Ryan, who is a talent chef, cooked the crawdads that were caught for everyone's enjoyment. 

My dad was the first to try the crawdads and did so with a flair.



After my dad tried them, everyone soon gathered up the courage to try one; even Hyrum and Ben.  Hyrum didn't like them, but he is not a big fish fan. I think Ben enjoyed them okay.

  I thought that the crawdads tasted pretty good especially in the garlic butter sauce Ryan concocted to smother them in.  It was a fun way to end our time in Blanding. 

No comments:

Post a Comment