Monday, December 9, 2013

Butterfly Bash

Emmy decided that she wanted to have a butterfly birthday party.  

When the girls arrived, they each were able to pick out a pair of butterfly wings to wear. Emmy picked out polka-a-dot butterfly wings to wear.  

While we waited for everyone to arrive,  the girls colored pictures of butterflies.
We played Don't Eat the Butterfly.

As well as Pin the Butterfly on the flower.
We also played Flower, Flower, Butterfly (Duck, Duck, Goose)
The girls LOVED playing the Elephun game.  Butterflies would squirt out the elephants trunk.  There were four wands for people to use to catch the butterflies. Each of the girls were able to have a few turns.  It was a lot of fun and brought many smiles and much laughter. 

I had a butterfly craft for the girls to make, but we ran out of time.

Emmy was spoiled by her friends and received many nice presents. 

Brandon made a beautiful, colorful butterfly cake for the girls to enjoy!  

I feel bad that I didn't take as many pictures as I wanted too, but I was busy  helping the girls.

Emmy is lucky to have such wonderful friends.  It was a fun party to celebrate our sweet Emmy.


1 comment:

  1. This is adorable! I especially love the butterfly cake. And I think it's awesome that you didn't take a ton of pictures, because that means you were enjoying it more :)

    ReplyDelete