Thursday, May 20, 2010

Twenty-nine

During the month of April, we celebrated Brandon's 29th birthday. Our celebration was pretty simple. I made him orange rolls from a can for his breakfast. For dinner, we grilled a great meal. The kids are always so excited when it is someones birthday. The loved helping me pick out a cake and cupcakes for his birthday. Through out the day they each found something of theirs to give Brandon for his birthday.Like at my birthday, the kids were very excited to pass out their presents to Brandon.
I gave Brandon the Dark Knight movie and a Jenny Oaks Baker CD of Classical Music.
I am so grateful to have Brandon has my husband. He is such an amazing man who works so hard in all he does. We couldn't ask for a better husband or father.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Brandon! Birthdays are so much fun with kids! I love that they all picked something of theirs to give, cute idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there! I never get to check my blogs anymore and missed birthdays! Say day! Happy birthday to both of you! The end of school is in sight right? Your kids are so cute and growing up so fast! Natalie, you look great. Nice work on the running. You are inspiring!

    ReplyDelete