Monday, August 23, 2010

Big Sunbeams

Yesterday, Ben and Emmy each had a part in closing exercises for Primary. They were so excited for their turn. Our ward gives necklaces for the kids to wear home with their part on it. The kids loved wearing the necklaces and still had them yesterday. Technically, Ben gave a prayer back in the beginning of the year, but froze and I ended up doing it. However, this time Ben did a fantastic job reading his scripture in his cute little voice. I just love the way he talks! Hyrum was so sweet and let Ben use his scriptures for his pictures.Emmy gave a sweet little prayer and only needed help at the very end. I put Emmy's hair in curlers the night before and her hair turned out so cute! She got lots of compliments.She wanted to make a number one for her pictures.I love my cute Ben and Emmy. I can't believe that they will be four in October. They are growing up too fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment