Saturday, December 11, 2010

Handsome Hyrum is Six

I can't believe that my Hyrum is six. I still have a hard time grasping the concept that he has grown up so fast. Hyrum is a great big brother. Both Ben and Emmy absolutely adore him and worship the ground he walks on.Hyrum is such a funny cute dancer. I love it when he breaks out his moves.

He loves going to school. He loves his teacher...literally. I still get teary eyed dropping him off each day.

I love Hyrum's smile.Hyrum says the sweetest prayers.

I love listening to hear what he has to say and his thoughts about various things; especially the scriptures.

Hyrum has great concern for others; especially, his friends.

Hyrum is quite social and is friendly to everyone.Hyrum is always telling me to call various f 1-800 numbers on the TV so we can get whatever is being advertise.

Hyrum has turned into quite a good soccer player. He is very good at playing goalie. Hyrum also enjoys playing baseball and is very talented.

I love his freckles and his big brown eyes.Hyrum can read very well for his age. In fact, I think he reads better than I give him credit for.

Hyrum and I have enjoyed reading The Boxcar Children together.

Hyrum loves being silly and telling jokes. For the most part, he is a very happy child.

Hyrum is big into Transformers, Iron Man, and even Cars still.

Below are Hyrum's answers to questions I asked him.

Favorite Color: Red
Favorite Food: BACON!
Favorite Toy: GI JOE
Favorite Movie: Kung Fu Panda, How to Train Your Dragon
Favorite Church Song: I Have a Family Here on Earth
Favorite Scripture Story: 2,000 Stripling Warriors
When I Get Older: Motorcycle Racer
Favorite Thing At School: Going to Play Ground for Recess and Mrs. Crossett
Favorite Thing to Learn About: Music

Below are videos of Hyrum. One is all about Hyrum's favorites. The other video is Hyrum discussing the information he learned about pennies and dimes.

We are so lucky to have Hyrum in our life. He is such a sweet and for the most part very happy boy. He has brought much joy to our life and makes us laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment