Thursday, December 2, 2010

Sleeping Artist

This is how I found Emmy one night back in October. The coloring book and princess pens were strewn across her bed as she laid sleeping. She must of been pretty tired to fall asleep with the pen in her fingers.
She loves to color and draw....anything crafty. I don't think I have mentioned it on the blog, but I love her hands. She has such beautiful hands that are so soft and smooth with long fingers. Emmy is CONSTANTLY getting into everything, even at four years old. If I can't see her or hear her, she is getting into something she shouldn't.

At least she always keeps me on my toes, right?

Yesterday I was carrying her into a room and she put her little hands over my eyes and told me not to look. She was trying to cover the fact that she got into the candy bowl earlier and left the bowl in plain sight.

She always thinks she needs make-up or have her toes painted. If I am too busy to help her, she takes the problem into her own hands. She loves the eyeshadow Uncle Sean gave her for her birthday!The other day she was pretending to make cookies using her silly bands. She was so proud of her cookies.I loved watching her explore pretend play that she thought of all by herself. She calls her shirt her Old McDonald shirt. It is one of her favorite things to wear.Oh how I love this little girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment