Saturday, February 12, 2011

100th Day of School

Earlier in the month of January, Hyrum celebrated his 100th day of school. We were asked to bring in a bag of chocolate chips to share with the class. From looking at the list of food to be brought in and from what Hyrum told me, it sounded like they had quite a feast for snack time that day. I love the hat and 100th day pin that he made. He was so excited to tell me all about his big 100th day at school. I can't believe his Kindergarten year is half-way over.

1 comment:

  1. 100 days of school- that brings me back to my teaching days and all the sudden the fact that you have a kindergartener hit me and I realized how fast time flies! How old are your kids? I can't remember how far apart our twins are- mine are two are yours four or three?

    ReplyDelete