Sunday, February 6, 2011

She Looks Fancy!

Emmy (and Ben) were invited to a birthday party in January. Emmy decided she wanted to be fancy for the party. I tried to salvage the curls from Sunday (not successfully) and dressed her up in her adorable tutu outfit she received from Grandma N. for Christmas. She is in love with headbands recently so the one she received from Grandma N. was right up her ally. She loved that fact that we put some lip stick on. As I said before, she felt fancy.

As soon as I whipped out my camera, Ben hopped into position to have his picture taken. Doesn't he look handsome? I love his big brown eyes. Emmy came up with her own pose on this one.My mom sent her shiny flip flops. She has wanted to wear them every day, even though it is freezing outside, she still insists on wearing them. She isn't a big fan of socks and would prefer not to wear them at all, so I think that is one of the reasons she LOVES the flip flops.I love her. Her cheeks still have the baby chub that I think is adorable.Below is her silly picture she wanted me to take. We love our silly, girly, sweet, and precious Emmy girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment