Thursday, February 3, 2011

LOVE

I thought that since it is the month of LOVE that I would mention things that I love about these two crazy monkeys of mine.I love that they like to sit by each other still. Not all the time will they sit close, but sometimes.

I love how Emmy has been asking so many questions. She asks very thoughtful questions like, "Why do we have blood?" She typically doesn't talk too much, but I think that she takes a lot in. For example, she went some where and I asked her after the event if she liked the food that they had there and she said "no, but I didn't tell anybody." What four year old wouldn't make a big deal out of giving something they didn't like? I would like to think that she has great manners and that is why she didn't say anything and not because she is so shy.

I love how both Ben and Emmy love it when we each take turns in the car humming a little song and try to get everyone else to guess what they are humming. Nine times out of ten Ben and Emmy are humming Santa Clause is Coming to Town or otherwise known in our house "You Better Watch Out."

I love that Ben will randomly say a word like cat, (although most of the time he picks a bigger word) and list off as many words he can think of that rhyme.

I love that Ben and Emmy still give me tons of hugs and kisses.

I love that Ben and Emmy love to snuggle with me under a blanket and read stories.

I love that Ben asks for "Apple Problems." The type where I say, "If I have two apples and I give them to you and then I give you five more apples, how many do you have?" He is so smart with these addition problems. He amazes me. Emmy is starting to get a hang of the apple problems that are often requested while in the car.

I love that Ben will get random books and pretend to read them aloud.

I love how Emmy pretends to read books to a random crowd.

I love how excited Ben and Emmy both are to go to preschool. They love learning and being with their friends.I love how excited Ben and Emmy are to have Family Home Evening, say prayers and read scriptures.

I love how Ben and Emmy want to play games (particularly Go Fish and Matching Games) with me almost every day.

I love it when they play "Family" together.

I love to see that they truly love and care for each other, even when they fight.

1 comment:

  1. Aw, they are adorable! I love it :) You get such good pictures of your kids.

    ReplyDelete