Sunday, February 6, 2011

Boards Round Two

I don't know if I have mentioned before, but in his last year of schooling, Brandon needs to take three HUGE board exams to test his knowledge on optometry.

He took part two of three the week after Thanksgiving. He walked away from the test feeling very confident with part one and not so confident about part two.

I noticed on Facebook that one of my friends posted how her husband passed the big test. After seeing her post, I called Brandon and asked him if he wanted me to check. He reluctantly said yes (he was nervous to find out the results). I pulled an awful trick and told him that he didn't pass. I didn't hold out very long and told him the truth. He was very relived when he found out that he actually did pass.

The kids and I decided that we would make a special treat for Brandon to have when he came home from school. We went all out as you can tell. I even broke out the frosting and so elegantly wrote congrats...actually, Brandon did.A huge burden was lifted with finding out the results. We only have one more big test in April. Congrats to Brandon on a job well done.

4 comments:

  1. Hip HIp.....Horray! Congrats to you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Brandon! And, if he's so smart in the optometry department, can he tell me if my eyes will ever go back to normal after having Paige?

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATULATIONS!!!! That is such a huge accomplishment! We miss you guys like CRAZY. I want to be neighbors. Right now. :)

    ReplyDelete