Thursday, September 15, 2011

Mommy's Big Helper

The past little bit, Emmy has been wanting to "help" with everything in the kitchen. It seems that I can't make any little thing without her wanting to come into the kitchen and be my big helper. At times it can be crowded and frustrating, but I am trying to allow her to help as much as possible. I have also been trying to do little cooking projects with her in the kitchen as "Mommy and Emmy time." She loves to cook and is constantly printing recipes off on pbskids.com. In the pictures with this post, she is helping me make banana bread as a special treat for our family. She also made apple crumble last night with daddy for a special treat for her family. She takes much pride and happiness from her completed cooking projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment