Tuesday, May 29, 2012

One Year Older

I had a fabulous birthday this year. My parents were able to celebrate with us. To start the morning off, all FOUR of my kids came in and snuggled me in bed.
 
Next, we went to Sophie's Donuts to grab some donuts to bring home fore breakfast.  Of course, we stopped at Kroger to get some chocolate milk on the way home. After dropping the kids off to school, my parents took me to a local Mexican Restaurant for lunch.  Then, after we picked up Ben and Emmy, the girls went to go and get pedicures. Next, my dad and I went and saw Hunger Games together.  After we picked Hyrum up from school, we went to Chuck E Cheese and then to Stevie B's. 


 To finish the night we came home and I opened presents. I was completely spoiled. Brandon was so cute and left stuff around in various places for me to find throughout the day.  Sean and Tracy gave me some wonderful smelling things for our house and car, which I have loved.

I also received money from Grandma and Grandpa B. and Ethel and Richard.  My parents gave me some cute clothes and some books.


It is safe to say that I had an awesome birthday.

Poor Brandon. He has gotten the raw end of the deal for his past two birthdays. For his birthday last year, I was sick with Lucy and this year I had mastitis on my birthday.  I had such plans for his birthday that didn't happen.  I was so disappointed. Hopefully next year things will work out better.  However, I did make him orange rolls for breakfast. I also went shopping earlier with the kids to pick out some treats that he likes as well as some new dress shirts for work.  The kids were so excited to pick out presents for their dad for his birthday.

Brandon also was given some movies that he has wanted.



Brandon also received money  from his parents and Grandma and Grandpa B. My parents gave Brandon some new shorts and socks.

Also, I can't forget the Nook that my Grandma N. and Uncle Nate gave us for our birthdays.  We have loved that thing!

So, here is to another year of love, laughter and happiness for the both of us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment